• Verify and validate software products in accordance with customer requirements and user needs.
• Collaborate with support developers on testing of software
• Create, review, modify, and execute testing plans
• Write unit tests
• Set up and run automated integration tests
• Verify reported issues
• Prepare testing reports
• Applies appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans, test cases, conduct manual tests and use/create automation/or tools.
• Provides feedback on cause and effect of bugs and errors in a given test situation.
• Provides clear and concise feedback on bugs, usability and other test findings/results.
• Implements a work-flow standard for the full project life-cycle.
• Distinguishes between user errors and actual application bugs.
• Track testing metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts for caught versus released defects.
• Perform final testing of releases and may perform other technical and documentation tasks
• Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
• Utilize experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Plus / Bonus:
• You can write unit tests using PHPUnit
• You are familiar with basic UI/UX principles
• You have experience working in an Agile development environment
• Bachelor’s degree or university student with IT (Software engineer or Programming) main stream.
• Solid knowledge/experience of the Web Application Testing / Scrum SDLC.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• read and (and preferably write) basic automation code
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
• Ability to hold self and others accountable for results in a respectful and constructive manner
• Knowledge of testing tools (like Selenium, QTP, other) preferred.
• Experience with devices (iPhone, iPad, android etc.) preferred.
• Experience with defect tracking systems preferred.
Basic HTML, CSS, coding knowledge preferred.
• You write highly detailed and comprehensive testing plans and reports
• You think outside the intended uses of a program to find possible issues
• You understand common testing methods and their uses (Unit, Acceptance, Functional, System, etc.)
• Experience with automated front end testing using Selenium or another similar solution
Experience with PHP code
Please send your resume and work references to mail box: